Talk so you can be heard Most guides will ask ‘can everyone hear me ok?’ from time to time, but do not commit to being heard
Attention Tour Guides
tripadvisor.com Book tickets for Tour to Giza Pyramids and Sphinx, Cairo - $70.00
Tours By Guides's cover photo
Tours By Guides
Now You Can Book Us on tripadvisor
viator.com Museum Tickets & Passes in Cairo: Check out 0 reviews and photos of Viator's Pyramids and Egyptian musuem excursion
Sign up and became a part of our community , Help tourists visiting Egypt from all over the world
egyptholidays.today You ask and we get you the asnwer from Egyptian Experts who lives in Egypt
#thisisEgypt #nileriver #cruise_the_nile
egyptholidays.today Traditionally, a Nile cruise was considered the centerpiece of an Egyptian 4, evoking fanciful images of idyllic days exhausted drifting in lust between the ico
16 Secrets About the #Unfinished #Obelisk in #aswan
egyptholidays.today Referring to a examine by the tardy Klaus Schmidt in my foregone article on Gobekli Tepe, he given: ” In experienced Egypt, the dragging and erecting of holy pi
How Giza Sphinx Can Get You Your Heart's Desire
toursbyguides.net Both entrances lead to passageways that ultimately lead to the burial chamber. Robbed long ago, this chamber contains a black granite sarcophagus that, when fou
Our Job is to #transform your normal #traveling and #vacations into #extraordinary ones. We are your #tour #guide, bringing your personal knowledges. Wherever your travels take you, we’ll show you the unique and unmissable things to do in your destination. With #tours by #guides you generate memorable moments has never been easier.
toursbyguides.net travel around the world with locals in different countries and build your own experience by yourself and gian priceless knowledge . Explore Now .
Create your tour Guide Profile Now , and get in contact with customers direct , Its Free and it will be always free
7 Proven Steps to Becoming a World-Class Tour Leader
1) Talk so you can be heard
Most guides will ask ‘can everyone hear me ok?’ from time to time, but do not commit to being heard by
everyone in the group for the entire duration of your tour
• Have good posture, project and use your ‘outside voice'
• Face people the ENTIRE time you are speaking, when you turn your head, your voice will be lost
• Check regularly if people can’t hear you. Encourage those people to stay close
2) Ditch the notes/flashcards
Reading your tour from a script is not acceptable. If you don’t know your material by heart, you’re not
ready to take paying guests on tour. Reading occasional quotes is ok, but you should not be reading your
• Rehearse your talking points and practice giving your tour aloud before your first paying guests
• If you are nervous, prepare note cards in your pocket that you can pull out to get back on track
3) Focus on the basics
Make a list of professional expectations that the world has for you as a tour leader. Some examples?
• Start and finish on time, be prepared and organized, dress professionally and smile and be pleasant!
4) Get Feedback
Is an evaluation being offered to every client that you work with? If it is not, you are missing out on one of
the biggest opportunities for personal growth and professional development
• Use guest feedback to identify your strengths and weaknesses
• Ask for an overall rating for yourself, which is different than the overall evaluation of the tour
• Include specific questions and how guests think you could improve
5) Find a Mentor
Who is one tour leader or guide that you really look up to. Don’t have one? Make it a priority to find one!
• Study that person objectively and break down what specifically makes them so successful
• Develop a relationship with that person if possible! Most people will be more than willing to lend a
helping hand if they see you are genuine and interested in learning
6) Adapt your tour to the people who are on it
Make a habit of finding out who is on your tour - and for what reasons! Use this information to create a
uniquely tailored tour that will stand out from the other cookie-cutter models
• Take the time during your introductions to ask what people are most curious about or interested in
• Find out why they came on the tour in the first place and then share relevant information with them
7) Get excited
If you are bored with your tour or not passionate about your subject matter - find a way to bring it to life.
• Focus on stories and facts that YOU find interesting, amazing or remarkable!
• Sharing your passions is really all about sharing yourself. Connect meaningfully with people and allow the world to see you shine!
Tours By Guides
Egypt Tour Guides Is a demo for a large project gathering all Tour guides in Egypt under one community very similar to Facebook , feel free to join its free and will be always free .
The Tour Guides Forum is a place to exchange information and knowledge in any of the 2 languages Arabic or English, Please sign up and create your first topic
toursbyguides.net Sharing All Types of Information between Egypt Tour Guides regarding thier Job Only
How to write simple Tour Guide Bio
I am a sightseeing guide for a travel tour operator. Being a tour guide gives me the opportunity to spend my time to show to tourists the true beauty and history of my wonderful country, while meeting people from all over the world. That makes me understand more about the different cultures and habits from different countries and client interaction and travel consulting has become a treasure of my life. I like to think of myself more as a trusted travel advisor that will help countless travelers to have a unique and unforgettable experience here in Egypt.
I was born and raised in Cairo and I grew up with a great love for history and adventure. After graduation in ###############x, I have worked as a tour guide for one of the biggest travel agencies here in Egypt. This is my passion not my work, so I am ready to help you with all your queries when planning your trip with me.
Tours By Guides's cover photo
Tripli is a trusted online marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique local experiences (tours, classes, & events) around the world.
As operators of the limousine industry in the Washington D.C. Maryland and Virginia the founders of Regal Limousine identified all the challenges faced by
Snow Management Group is a family owned and operated snow removal service. Serving Northern Virginia and surrounding areas. We do travel when needed.
Love and happiness
NOVAMOVERS provides moving, packing and shipping solutions to the Washington DC metropolitan area
We are a social marketplace for travelers and locals. Create & offer unique experiences & earn money. Buy authentic local experiences & live your travels.
Al-Marwa provides complete tour packages for Hajj to its clients based in United States. Al-Marwa has Economy, Deluxe and VIP packages.
Now Open in Countryside Shopping Center! Ready to help you navigate a spectacular dream vacation with Expedia Exclusive Offers® and Expedia Extras®! Call, click, or come in today!