Welcome to Keep Calm and Carry On Travel where we do the work for you so you relax and enjoy your travel experience.
I help people make their dreams come true in the sexiest industry in the world. Travel. And I can help you do that in two distinct ways. As a Travel Consultant at Keep Calm and Carry On Travel, I will do all the work and save you all the time by providing you with a unique and customized travel experience that is sure to fulfill your dreams and meet your budget. I strive to create the best value and experience while offering the highest level of service and choice for customers. I work with the most perferred and reliable suppliers in the business and the best part is, our suppliers typically pay our commissions as part of their marketing plans, not you. I can help ensure that even the ordinary traveler can have an extraordinary experience. All you have to do is Keep Calm and Carry On.
If that is not enough, I can also show you how you can take a "Pay"cation instead of a vacation. That's right, you heard me. A "Pay"cation. As an entreprenuer and Franchise Success Coach, I help average people earn above average incomes doing something everyone loves to do. Travel! If you want to find out how you can own a travel business, work from home, make additional money and travel at wholesale prices, then let's get together and talk about how you too can be part of an $8 trillion dollar industry. The best part is, that industry is growing. Baby Boomers are retiring at the rate of 1 every twenty seconds over the next few years. Those Boomers now want to take the opportunity to travel and because of that, this industry is expected to more than double. There has never been a better time to become part of the home based business revolution and there has never been a better time to be a part of the travel industry. Take control of your future, supplement your income and learn how to enjoy what you do. Don't wait, call me today! 715-250-4289
Girls Night Out
Whether you are planning a bachelorette party, a birthday party or other important milestone, there is nothing better than having your whole crew by your side. Consider this “Girls Night Out” package available in Punta Cana, Jamaica, or Riviera Maya.
• Airport transfers.
• Private check in at the Hotel and welcome like a celebrity with champagne.
• Bride´s tank top or Birthday Girl tank top, crown, sash and thermos.
• 5 bridesmaids' crew or birthdays' crew tank tops and thermos.
• Access to Hydrotherapy Facilities for Spa & Wellness.
• Reserved area at pool.
• A cooler filled with 2 bottles of ice cold bubbly to kick off the day.
• Waiter service.
• Special dance performance from hottest male entertainers.
• Themed games and activities tailored to the group
• "A VIP Girls Night Out"
• Pre-party Salon Treatment (hair and make up for all the crew).
• Discounts on additional salon services.
• Pre-party Diva Dinner at their choice of A La Carte Resort Restaurants (non-private and based on availability).
• Admission Tickets to a local Nightclub for all the crew.
Catamaran Cruise where all the crew can have lunch and enjoy the paradise.
PM me if this is something you are interested in. Availability in Punta Cana, Jamaica, or Riviera Maya. Requires a 3 night stay and a minimum of 4 people.
[01/11/15] The game is not over but I am confident in our Packers! Is the super bowl on your Bucket List? VIP tickets and travel packages still available. Inbox me for more info.
[01/22/14] Have you ever thought about owning your own business? Do you want to have a second income without having to get a second job? Do you love to travel? When you become a franchise owner and travel consultant, you can travel at whole sale rates. Check these out and inbox me if you want to know more.
Part 2: Tired of Resolutions you don’t keep? Make 2014 different!
I can help.
We spend so much time on our professional goals. Why not change it up in 2014 and focus more time on personal goals? How about creating a bucket list that creates memories that last a lifetime?
Here is a great list to help you get started. What is on your list?
101 things to do in your lifetime....
personalexcellence.co What's your bucket list? Here are 101 things to do before you die, from traveling, to finding love, to writing a book. to flying first class, and more!
Part 1: Tired of New Year’s Resolutions you don’t keep? Make 2014 different! I can help.
Create a bucket list. Travel can enrich your life. Here are some great ideas to consider:
Part Five of Five: Safety Tips for Traveling with Children
It is that time of year when so many are hitting the roads and traveling with small children. It can be even more difficult if you are a single parent traveling with kids.
Here are some tips for ensuring safe travels so you can Keep Calm and Carry On:
traveltips.usatoday.com The key to making it through travel when your children outnumber you is advance planning. Especially if your children are very young or have not flown before, taking the time to acquaint them with ...
Part four of five: Tips for Traveling with Children
Coming home from Grandma’s House this week? Here are some tips to travel safely with children:
ezinearticles.com Did you know that your digital camera can be used to keep your children safe when you travel? Discover these practical personal safety tips for a fun, SAFE family vacation.
Part three of five: Trips for traveling with Children
This is a busy time of year for Traveling with children. Here are some more tips to keep them safe and tips for you to Keep Calm during your travels.
airsafe.com Advice for making airline travel with children less stressful for the parent and the child.
Part Two of Five: Tips for Traveling with Children
What you should know about TSA procedures and traveling with kids
tsa.gov TSA is required to screen everyone, regardless of age, in order to ensure the security of all travelers. Many Transportation Security Officers are parents themselves and understand travelers’ concern for their children. Security officers will approach children gently and treat them with respect. If…
Part One of Five: Safety Tips for Traveling with Children
It is that time of year when so many are hitting the roads and traveling with small children. Here are some tips for ensuring safe travels:
ezinearticles.com Traveling with children require you to be very careful. You will find that traveling with children can be tiresome. Thus, no matter what you are traveling by train, ship or car, you should pay attention to ensure the safety of your children. If you are success with your travel by taking your childre...
Here are National Geographic's best travel photos of 2013. Share your best travel photos from 2013 and start thinking about your next photo opportunity in the New Year.
news.yahoo.com View the National Geographic Travel's Best Travel Photos of 2013 photo gallery on Yahoo News. Find more news related pictures in our photo galleries.
See what is new in Travel trends for 2014
finance.yahoo.com Euromonitor International released today the 2013 World Travel Market Global Trends Report at World Travel Market , the leading event for travel and tourism globally. The report, produced for the eighth ...
10 Reasons Why You Should Use a Certified Travel Agent
The following is an open letter from Joseph A. Watters, President of Crystal Cruises to newspaper and magazine travel editors:
Dear Travel Editor,
"Why should I use a travel agent?" As a veteran travel executive, that's a question I'm often asked. Today, with the overwhelming number of sources for travel information (the Internet, cable television, newspapers, magazines, guidebooks, etc.), it's no wonder the consumer is confused. Yet that's precisely why the services of a professional travel consultant are more valuable than ever.
In January, the television news magazine, 20/20, reported the results of a test in which travel agents beat consumers at uncovering the best airfares. However, it is much more than the "lowest fare" that provides the compelling argument for a good travel agent.
The best thing an agent can do is to match up a traveler with the vacation that's right for them. The professional travel consultant builds relationships with their clients to learn their interests and lifestyles, as well as their dispositions.
Below is a list of some of the important services, which are either provided free or for a nominal charge, by travel agents:
1. Distilling the product information: Through an on-going and time-consuming process of familiarization, continuing education and customer feedback, the agent becomes a travel expert.
2. Investigating and supplying competitive information: No single supplier is going to advise a consumer that a better route or a better fare is available on a competing carrier.
3. Staying abreast of the most current and timely promotions: Via daily faxes, agent-only e-mail transmissions, and their relationships with their district sales managers, agents are obtaining the most current promotional information.
4. Analyzing the current promotions: The cheapest is not always the best.
5. Clarifying the fine print, such as cancellation penalties and restrictions: Again, the benefits of a professional's experience can save a traveler money . . . and headaches.
6. Making recommendations for travel-related options: Travel agents share the to pack for different travel options.
7. Simplifying the research and subsequent transaction: Like a personal shopper, agents can provide one-stop shopping for travelers who require air arrangements, rental cars, cruise accommodations and hotel stays - with suggestions that are in the best interest of the client, not the supplier.
8. Enhancing the trip with value-added benefits and amenities: Agents can add to the client's experience by sending a bottle of wine, providing a special land package, a specific es**rt or other customer amenities.
9. Using their clout to obtain the best possible in seemingly impossible situations: Whether it's airline seats, hotel rooms or cruise space, the travel agent has more buying power than the consumer.
10. Getting problems resolved: The agent serves as the consumer's advocate in the event something inadvertently goes wrong.
The use of outside service providers for many transactions, such as tax preparation, isn't questioned.Â Similarly, if one is going to spend hundreds or thousands of dollars, as well as a good chunk of valuable leisure time, it makes great sense to use a professional.
I hope you'll consider sharing this information in future consumer interest columns.
JOSEPH A. WATTERS
At Keep Calm and Carry on Travel, we are here to help you save time and money and make your travel dreams come true. Let us do the work for you so you can stay calm and carry on. Give us a call today!
[12/04/13] Where are you going to travel over the holidays?