[01/12/19] Travel with Barya
Plan your Honey Moon with us and let us serve you.
U.S. Special Immigration Visas for Afghans - Who Were Employed by/on Behalf of the U.S. Government
We assist you to process your SIV application faster and better,
We assist you for appealing process.
The deadline to apply for Chief of Mission approval is
December 31, 2015
Harry up, Don't miss this chance!
Note: We are not the NVC or U.S. Embassy, we only assist you with the process.
We help u SUcceeD! Barya Travels
Send us an email: [email protected]
one of our travel agents will contact you soon.
For US - Canada Visas
The first step of SIV !
This step is the most important step of SIV that will direct effect on your COM Approval, so you need to prepare your package carefully.
You need the following documents to prepare package:
1. HR Letter (Verification of 12 Months Employment With or on Behalf of the U.S. Government in Afghanistan).
2. Letter of Recommendation from your supervisor
3. Tazkira + English Translation (or Passport)
4. Form DS-157, Supplemental Nonimmigrant Visa Application
5. Biographic data
6. Statement of Threats Received as a Consequence of Your Employment with or on Behalf of the U.S. Government in Afghanistan
7. Employee Badge
In the subject should include: Full Name, DOB
If you need professional assistance feel free to contact us:
یلدا لطیفی دختر خانم با هوش و زیرک که زبان اش حقایق و ناگفته های را میگوید که اکثراً جرعت گفتن این حرف ها را ندارد.
این نوار یلدا را در یکی از کنفرانس های موسسه کارپوه به تصویر میکشد که پیرامون اهمیت دانش سخن میگوید. حتما تماشا کنید و برای تشویق این دختر خانم نظریات نیک تان را نوشته و برای فراگیر شدن این ویدیو را شریک سازید و پسند کنید.
نسل آینده ما پیروز باد.
Travel is full of pitfalls. One wrong step and your vacation could be ruined by a seedy hotel room, an overpriced restaurant, a wasted afternoon at a tourist-trap attraction or an overnight flight crammed in the middle seat. So, guarantee a smooth trip by planning thoroughly. Here's how to make all the right moves.
Order with us
Top Ten Secrets of Travel Agents to Save You Money
By Bakpak Staff Writer Shilo Urban
The only thing that travel agents love more than seeing the world is saving money when they do! For several years I worked at three different travel agencies and spent my days looking for and finding the best price for my clients on flights, hotel rooms, car rentals, tours, and rail passes. I learned many tricks of the trade and travel deal secrets. Let me share them with you:
1. PLAN AHEAD. You’ve heard the popular travel legend of the last-minute flight to Hawaii for $100 or a screamingly low rate on a five-star hotel room, right? This happens about .01% of the time. For the other 99.99% of travelers, it pays to plan ahead- that’s what travel agents do. Summer trip to Europe? Buy your tickets in January or February for the best rates.
2. BE FLEXIBLE WITH YOUR TRAVEL DATES AND TIMES. Even more important than planning ahead is being flexible. Give yourself a few days of range on either end of your trip, and you will get the best price. Clients who insist on leaving this exact afternoon and returning that exact night almost always get the worst rates. And wake up early, because crack-of-dawn flights are usually the cheapest. I had customers who would pay hundreds of dollars more for their tickets because there was “no possible way” they could get to the airport by 6AM. It’s your choice- but I would rather have two hundred bucks in my pocket than two extra hours of sleep in my head!
3. SHOP AROUND. Check websites for deals like kayak.com, mobissimo.com, or sidestep.com to compare rates. Going international? Call a travel agency. Call three. All will give you a quote for free, and travel agents have access to consolidator tickets that you and your laptop do not. Most people assume that the web has the cheapest flights, but in my experience, a good travel agency will beat the online rate about 1/3 of the time for international flights.
4. CLEAR YOUR COOKIES. Checking out the travel sites listed above, or any other? Going back to book? Remove the cookies from your Internet browser’s history, otherwise the website will remember you were already there and jack up the price. You see that the rate has gone up and think, “uh-oh, I better book it now!” and wind up paying more than you should have for your ticket.
5. BOOK DIRECT. I try never to book my travel through Expedia or a similar third-party company. When you reserve a flight on these websites, you don’t actually purchase your ticket when you push the button, only several hours later- meaning you could lose your price and have to start over. And if a hotel is overbooked, customers who booked with third-party companies get bumped first. You will also get the crappiest room. Use these sites to FIND the prices, and then book directly with the hotel or airline via their website. Note: this does not apply to travel agents, who book directly with the travel companies and function as your representative, not as a third-party company.
6. GO LOCAL. Renting a car or campervan in Australia or New Zealand? Local rental companies’ rates are almost always lower, and it is easy to book online. Google is your friend! Going local also applies to saving money on the ground once you arrive- local brands of groceries, beer and toiletries are less expensive and much more fun!
7. TRAVEL IN THE OFF-SEASON. Air tickets to Europe or anywhere else in winter (excluding the holiday season) can be 1/3 to 1/4 the price of a peak summertime ticket. Hotel rooms are cheaper, tourist sites are not crowded, and your hosts will be less burned-out. Remember: there is no bad weather, only inappropriate clothing.
8. FLY ON WEEK DAYS for international travel, usually considered by the airlines to be Monday through Thursday. You will save almost a hundred dollars by avoiding the airlines’ weekend surcharge on both ends.
9. KNOW WHEN TO SPEND MONEY. I had a client who opted for an extra layover in his flight itinerary to save $8 on the ticket. He wanted the best price, and he got it- but when you factor in the value of your vacation time, travel fatigue, and miscellaneous costs like airport snacks and bottled water, it was hardly a deal. Know when to spend a penny to save a pound.
10. TALK TO THE EXPERTS. Travel agents spend every day analyzing flight routes, learning airline rules, reading maps of train stations, negotiating car rental prices, and sorting through the computer reservation systems of the airlines, systems that predate the Internet. If you travel internationally at all, a good travel agent will be worth her weight in gold. Find one, keep one, and send her a postcard- we really love it when you do.
Barya Travels's cover photo
We are the first professional event management, planning and organizing company with strong committments to provide standard and quality services for formal and informal events. Visit our office/website or call/email us for more details.
تکت های طیارات با نازلترین قیمت با ما به تماس شوید
نماد عشق به عمدار کربلا
Noor Al Haramain Travel & Tourist Agency
Will define each and everything soon.
service for people
Blue Star Travel & Tours
B-L-T Services Air Ticketing Car Rental Travel Insurance UAE Sightseeing & Tours Visa Services Meet & Assist Services Holiday & Leisure Packages
Wings Travel & Tours Abidullah Rahmati. +93(0) 79 310 1083 +93(0) 78 844 8064 +93(0) 78 829 9910