Hi!. Anyone who knows me knows that I love to travel! I want to share my expertise in helping you go places & enjoy traveling, even on a budget.
Carnival Elation new floor to ceiling window oven views, ship redone very nicely.
OK let's do this...
Group cruise. I only have balconies and inside cabins but can add an once a view...contact me for details.
It is eastern carribean on one of the new carnival ships, the horizon.
Leaves Miami on November 2
Insides from 834 per person
Oceanview 979 per person
Deposi $50 nonrefundable due by May 1
Final payment due by August 13
I have one next year too..details coming
Interested? Inbox me
Good cruise tips from a cruise steward:
As a cruise ship steward, I've learned some behind the scenes stuff and since it's her last year cruising for money, I figured I'd share what I know. These are from my experiences on ships I've worked on and from other cruise friends
1. If you ever get off the boat, you aren't signed up for an excursion and don't know where to go; FOLLOW THE CREW. See where they're headed to. Most seasoned crew members have been on the ship for 4-6 months. They've had ALOT of time to research and try what's good, what sucks, and more importantly, what's cheap. The crew knows where the cheap and good food is, where the best dive bars are, and for the most part the safest places in the area. Or you could always ask them.
2. Get to know your the crew members on ships that you're on! Don't be afraid to chat them up and make a friend. There used to be saying on the POA: One of the best friends to make on a cruise ship is a crew member. Once we felt connected for a handful of guests, we made sure those were the guests that got somewhat special treatment. I can't tell you how many times I've bent the rules (with my hotel manager's permission, of course) to make sure "my guests" were happy. From free drinks to even doing their laundry for them.
3. In order not to scare the passengers in the case of an emergency, the crew members speak in codes. No one, especially not the crew members, wants people panicking when you’re in the middle of nowhere. That’s why there are special codes used or example, ‘Code Alpha’ means there is some sort of a medical emergency. ‘Code Adam’ means there is a child missing on board. ‘Code bravo’ is to indicate there’s a fire.
4. At the end of a cruise, you’re usually asked to fill out a comment card. Most people just throw these away thinking that they will never get read. But not on a cruise ship! Comment cards are the determining factor when companies are deciding whether or not to fire someone or give them a raise. Just by taking 30 seconds to fill out that card may just save someone their job!
5. You are not limited to one of each appetizer, entree and dessert in the main dining room. You can order two entrees or three desserts if you choose. You can also order appetizer-sized portions of entrees as starters or order a few appetizers for your main meal. It's a great way to try new foods you're not sure you'll like.
6. Don't know which night to make specialty dinner reservations? The main dining room menus are planned for the week, and the purser's desk often has access to those menus. Ask to see them so you can decide which nights are less appealing and which you don't want to miss, and plan your cruise accordingly.
[06/19/18] So, I have found a quick little cruise to the Bahamas for a day. It’s decent.
Wanna cruise? Eastern Caribbean- carnival
January 2018 - Bahamas
If you are trying to get away.... don't forget, bags are extra each way but still can't beat it!
Introducing Penny Plus Fares! Book Now: http://bit.ly/2fHt1SK
[07/02/17] New Years in the Bahamas cruise... I need a partner, what's up? $550 out of port canaveral....
[06/30/17] Cruise to Jamaica on the brand new vista, 6 days 5 nights... January 21... do you want to be there? Let me know.... I'll see you in Dunns river falls
Cruise on the brand new Vista.
6 Days western Caribbean, Ocho Rios Jamaica, Cozumel, Grand Cayman from $560 per person everything included.
Send me an email if interested! It will be fun, January 21, 2018. Plenty of time to plan. It leaves out of Miami. [email protected]
Fascination, a quick inexpensive weekend Bahamas getaway...
[02/14/16] Vegas - April 27 - Interested?
[12/08/15] Holiday week at the wineries
[12/04/15] Cleveland to Vegas anyone??? The weather is great! Inbox me.
[11/18/15] Good evening
[10/16/15] Two tickets on frontier, florida to Cleveland. $78 round trip for both traveling in November. Excellent deal.
[09/02/15] Sale fares on Frontier airlines! I just booked 3 roundtrip tickets from Ohio to florida, $ 90, yes $90!
Southwest and Allegiant are on Sale!
Akron to Las Vegas on Southwest $176 Bags fly free!
[07/14/15] Inbox me your email. I will send an email on my deals from Akron and other places, no more than twice a week unless a deal comes up that is terrific!
Flights from akron canton to fort Lauderdale starting 10/2/15 allegiant air, $69!
Cruise January 18
$290 or $330 per person
$450 includes the cruise and air fare per person to cozumel and key west. It will be freezing in Ohio. I will post pictures.
Your Travel Lady
$80 roundtrip flight. Bags were extra, but that wss still worth it..
's cover photo
Your Travel Lady Vacations
An affliate Of Academy Travel
Hi my name is Quinton Moss I am a travel consultant are you or any family member you know looking to travel or purchase tickets to any event I can help
Jones Moving & Delivery is a local and long distance mover serving Akron and Cleveland. We're also the largest piano mover in Ohio since 1953
Stan Hywet is the former American Country Estate of F.A. Seiberling, co-founder of the Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company. The estate features a historic 65-room Tudor Revival Manor and approximately 70 acres of artistically landscaped grounds.
Fly a 1943 Stearman biplane and relive the golden age of aviation. Heritage Biplane offers sight seeing rides and "Hands On" flights in a WW2 trainer.
Sailing Charters for daily or overnight.
Started in 1999 by Roy C. Baine and his son Dylan. This family business is the premier pontoon boat rental and gas station on the historic Portage Lakes.
Helping those who love to travel for pennies on the dollar and even for FREE
We've come a long way since our beginnings in 1918 and we'd love the opportunity to earn your business. Our success is a testament to our never-ending commitment to offering our loyal customers both Unbeatable Prices and Uncompromising Service.
Designed to cater to all your travel needs, with affiliations to sporting events, exclusive concerts, as well as theatre events.