Travel planning for Disney, beach and all-inclusive resorts, spa getaway, Europe, Cruises, ski trips, etc. Where ever you plan to go, I can get you there!
How do you even choose? Which one is your favorite?
Possibly the cutest Disney themed pop sockets available 🤩🤩
Get Them Here: http://tidd.ly/9b019d07
2 NEW Summer Offers are now Live...
Offer # 1 FREE dining plan for kids (ages 3 to 9) when you purchase a non-discounted 4-night/4-day package that includes a room at a select Disney Resort hotel, theme park tickets and a dining plan. Valid for arrivals most nights from May 25 through August 28, 2020 when you book by February 26, 2020.
Offer #2 Make the most of your Walt Disney World Resort vacation when you stay in the magic with this great offer. Save up to 25% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels for stays most nights April 1 through September 12, 2020 when you book by February 26, 2020.
ASK ME HOW TODAY 🛫🎢🎡
FREE DISNEY DINING DROPPED:
Valid for arrivals most nights 6/27/20 – 6/28/20, 7/5/20 – 7/7/20 and 8/29/20 – 9/8/20
Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort
Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge
Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney's Wilderness Lodge
Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Jambo House
Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village
Disney's Beach Club Villas
Disney's BoardWalk Villas
Disney's Old Key West Resort
Disney's Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
Disney's Riviera Resort
Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Disney's Yacht Club Resort
Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort
Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
Disney's Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
Disney's Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
The Cabins at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort
Disney's Art of Animation Resort - Family Suites only
Disney's All-Star Music Resort
Disney's All-Star Sports Resort
Disney's Pop Century Resort
MUST BE BOOKED BY - January 16th. Limited rooms available on this offer.
And this is why you need me to make your Irish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Australian, etc., wishes come true!
I can book anywhere. And my services are 100% FREE!
Booked 4 trips over the weekend. Mexico, Bahamas, and 2 Disney trips!
What are you waiting for? 100% FREE to use my services! Let’s book that trip before the New Year!
Join the holiday fun as Magic Kingdom Park transforms into a joyous Christmas party, featuring a brand-new fireworks spectacular along with favorites including Mickey's Once Upon a Christmastime Parade and Mickey's Most Merriest Celebration stage show. #mousekeplanner #mkpagents #mvmcp #holidaymagic #booknow #disneyholidays
Autism service dog Nala enjoyed cuddling with Donald Duck at Epcot in Disney World. ❤️🐶
Did you know you could sail from here to England on the Queen Mary 2 for under $1200 one way? It’s an 8 day cruise on an actual Transatlantic Ocean Liner. And it’s stunning!!
Let me help you plan your dream getaway!
The Queen Mary 2 Transatlantic trip is on my top 10 of must do vacations! What are some of your top vacation dreams?
GREAT DEALS GOING ON AT DISNEY!
A family of 4 can enjoy a package that includes a 3-night stay in a standard room at a Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge and 3-day Walt Disney World Resort theme park base tickets starting at $2,987.*
*Sample package price is valid for arrivals most nights from September 1 through November 22 and from November 27 through December 18, 2019. Sample package prices based on 2 adults (ages 10 and up) and 2 children (ages 3 to 9)
Check this out. 4 adults. Room for 4 days, 3 nights, and 3 day base tickets 🎫 in early October.
Military rates for Disney Cruises!
Let’s get your trip booked today.
Just booked a 9 day trip to Dublin Ireland and a 7 day trip to an All Inclusive in Mexico over New Years.
What is your big vacation plan for this year? I can help you plan and book it all.
100% FREE NO HIDDEN FEES!!!
Disneyland Star Wars Galaxy Edge is now open and the kick off ceremony was EPIC!!!
I can get you there. Ask me how today.
disneyparks.disney.go.com Our #DisneyParksLIVE stream sponsored by AT&T covering the opening ceremony of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge has concluded - but the good news is that you can watch the replay of the entire celebration right now! And don’t forget to keep
Let’s plan and book your trip today!
Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge opens at Disneyland® Park in THREE DAYS on May 31!!! It will be the largest and most technologically advanced single-themed land expansion ever in a Disney park. You will step right into a remote planet full of unique sights, sounds, smells, tastes and other immersive experiences.
To help you “map” out your visit, we’re excited to share a first look at the Disneyland Park guidemap!
As you can see, there are three entrances into the new 14-acre land. Once inside, Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge will be filled with plenty of stories to explore—from an authentic Star Wars cantina on the Outer Rim of the galaxy to exotic creatures, a Resistance encampment and daring missions aboard the Millennium Falcon!
You can now also navigate Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge on your mobile phone or desktop! Check out the map on Disneyland.com and the official Disneyland App.
Summer vacay planning?
I’ve got you!!!
Dublin Ireland - 2 adults, non-stop flights, 7 day hotel stay = under 2K!
And this my friend is why you should always use a travel agent.
Two offers dropped today. Let’s get you booked.
[04/08/19] Good morning travel friends! Lots of great deals going on for Disney, cruises, All Inclusives right now. Let me plan and book your trip for 2019. Always NO FEE and here to help you have the best trip ever!!!
Here are the new Disney Park rules. Going into effect May 1st.
Tips: Single umbrella strollers with storage under or add-on storage to the back are a great option. I also have clips I use to clip two together. I’ll have to measure to see if it meets the requirements. It might be close.
Frozen water bottles can be used as ice. I use 2 in a cinch sack or cooler bag - I use a large purse one - with 3/4 water bottles. It keeps everything cool.
Smokers may want to plan around their day. I used to smoke ages ago so I get it. Plan to have one prior to going in. Maybe work your way towards the back of the parks first and head towards the front as the day progresses so if you need a smoke break you can easily walk out to the designated area.
These are just a few tips I will help you with when you plan and book with me and Mousekeplanner.
Know before you go...
New Disney Park rules being enforced.
mousekeplanner.com Major news from Disney Parks this morning. With so many exciting new offerings coming to Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort in 2019 and beyond, there is so much to look forward to as you plan your next visit. When planning, be sure to take a moment to look at the latest rules for each de...
Hey fellow Star Wars lovers!!
If you’ve been thinking about heading to Disney for the opening of Galaxys Edge...better book soon!
Disney is already gearing up to only allow limited persons into this section at a time. It’s being predicted as the most anticipated and busiest attraction to ever open at WDW.
I can get you there. And save you money too. But not if you don’t reach out to me.
[03/19/19] Welcome to all our new Facebook friends that just Liked the page! 🛫🚢🗽🏖🗿🏯Travel is for everyone and every budget!
Disney’s Riviera Resort is now accepting room-only and package reservations for stays beginning in December 2019. This all-new accommodation coming to Walt Disney World® Resort in Florida, and slated to be the 15th Disney Vacation Club resort, will immerse you in the grandeur and enchantment of the European Riviera!
mousekeplanner.com Disney’s Riviera Resort is now accepting room-only and package reservations for stays beginning in December 2019. This all-new accommodation coming to Walt Disney World® Resort in Florida, and slated to be the 15th Disney Vacation Club resort, will immerse you in the grandeur and enchantment of t...
ARE YOU READY???
Are you really really ready?
With so many new and exciting things happening all year long, 2019 is going to be an amazing time at Walt Disney World® Resort!
You can travel to a galaxy far, far away and experience zany fun aboard a runaway railway. You can MousekeDance yourself silly and play basketball like the pros. Or maybe you’ll want to take in beautiful views while you dine 15 stories high atop a new resort hotel tower or glide across the sky in one of the new gondolas.
So let’s get to it! Here are 19 reasons you need to book a Walt Disney World Resort vacation in 2019:
1. Anything Can Happen at Mickey & Minnie’s Surprise Celebration – Starting Jan. 18, 2019, Magic Kingdom® Park is honoring those true originals, Mickey and Minnie Mouse, now, more than ever with new entertainment, merchandise and specialty food and beverages. The new “Move It! Shake It! MousekeDance It! Street Party” will parade up Main Street, U.S.A. several times daily, while you can meet Mickey and Minnie together – wearing their new birthday outfits – in Town Square Theater.
2. Celebrate the 30th anniversary of Disney’s Hollywood Studios – On May 1, 2019, Walt Disney World Resort will celebrate the 30th anniversary of Disney’s Hollywood Studios®. The park is honoring this achievement all year with a new 30th anniversary logo and other fun and excitement (see below!).
3. Say a Fond Farewell to IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth – After nearly 20 years of delighting Epcot® Guests through music, fireworks, fire torches and more, this nighttime spectacular will be ending in the second half of this year. Now, more than ever you will want to spend another evening around World Showcase Lagoon to celebrate this classic show that has entertained millions since its October 1999 debut.
4. Jaleo Cooks Up Fresh Tastes at Disney Springs – Chef José Andrés will bring the spirit and flavors of Spain to Disney Springs® with his new Jaleo restaurant, opening this winter. The tapas experience will offer a lively setting befitting its name, which means “revelry.”
5. Party with Pixar Pals at Disney’s Hollywood Studios – Starting Jan. 18, 2019, you can celebrate the park’s 30th anniversary with The Incredibles, who will host a dance party at Pixar Avenue (where Guests can also meet the one and only Edna Mode!). A door to the monster world will open at Walt Disney Presents, where Mike and Sulley from Disney•Pixar’s “Monsters, Inc.” will greet Guests. And Woody, Buzz Lightyear, Jessie and the rest of the gang are ready to welcome you into Andy’s backyard at the new Toy Story Land.
6. Disney on Broadway Concert Series Expands During Epcot International Festival of the Arts – This celebration of the visual, culinary and performing arts returns Jan. 18-Feb. 25, 2019. This year, the Disney on Broadway Concert Series will expand to seven days a week, so you can bask in live Disney magic more than ever. The festival also will feature 13 Food Studios, a variety of workshops led by professional artists, interactive exhibits and activities, and much more.
7. “The Lion King” Roars Again at Disney’s Animal Kingdom – 2019 marks the 25th anniversary of Walt Disney Pictures’ animated classic “The Lion King.” To mark this occasion, starting Jan. 18, 2019 Rafiki and Timon will lead Guests in dances and games during the “Hakuna Matata Time Dance Party” on Discovery Island.
8. Take in the Topiaries During Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival –Welcome spring’s arrival with this popular festival, which returns March 6-June 3, 2019. This year’s event will feature delectable bites at outdoor kitchens, as well as dozens of world-renowned, Disney-themed topiaries. In addition, the Garden Rocks Concert Series will include three shows a day for all 90 days of the event.
9. Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy Speeds into Disney’s Hollywood Studios –When this new show experience opens this spring, you will come face to face with racing legend Lightning McQueen, who will teach them about racing from his years of experience on the track. This will be the untold story of Lightning McQueen … as told by Lightning McQueen!
10. H2O Glow Nights Return to Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon® Water Park – These evening beach parties happen Thursdays and Saturdays from May 30 through Aug. 24, 2019, transforming the water park into a new nighttime experience through special music, lighting and food. You can party with friends from Pixar’s “Toy Story” films during the 30th anniversary summer of Typhoon Lagoon!
11. New Cinematic Nighttime Experience Coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios – As part of the theme park’s 30th anniversary, Wonderful World of Animation will debut May 1, 2019. The show will use state-of-the-art technology to take you on a magical journey through more than 90 years of Disney animation, all beginning with Mickey.
12. Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort to Open New Tower – This summer, the resort will complete a total reimagining, including the new 15-story Gran Destino tower featuring a rooftop restaurant and 545 new Guest rooms. A second new restaurant will be located on an island in the middle of the resort’s 14-acre lake, while all of its existing 1,800-plus rooms have been fully updated with new fixtures and furnishings.
13. NBA Experience Will Be a Slam Dunk at Disney Springs – This brand-new destination will allow you to participate in your own scouting report, take you through pregame preparations and let you step onto the court to make clutch shots and highlight reel-worthy slam dunks. By participating in 13 unique and innovative hands-on activities, you will feel like a star player.
14. Epcot International Food & Wine Festival Will Spice Up Fall – The aromas and flavors of global marketplaces will welcome Guests to the 24th year of this renowned festival. You will have a chance to meet celebrity chefs, try new food and wine pairings, and listen to great music during the Eat to the Beat Concert Series.
15. Major Youth Sporting Events Return to ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – The Jr. NBA World Championship will return to the complex, showcasing top boys and girls basketball teams from around the world. In December, the 63rd Pop Warner Super Bowl will bring hundreds of young football players to Walt Disney World to compete in national championship games.
16. Explore Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge – You can live your own Star Wars adventure when this deeply immersive land opens at Disney’s Hollywood Studios this fall (and this summer at Disneyland® Park in California). Guests can explore Black Spire Outpost on the planet Batuu, where you’ll find all manner of new sights, sounds, smells, tastes, characters and creatures from a galaxy far, far away. The land will also feature two thrilling new attractions: Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run, and Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance.
17. Take a Ride on Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway – Opening later this year at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, this will be the first ride-through attraction themed to Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse. It will feature a new original story and lovable theme song, taking you on a journey inside the wacky and unpredictable world of Disney Channel’s Emmy Award-winning Mickey Mouse cartoon shorts. New technologies will transform the two-dimensional cartoon world into an astounding multi-dimensional experience.
18. Glide Through the Air in the Disney Skyliner – Disney Skyliner will offer Tinker Bell views later this year as Guests float in gondolas to either Epcot or Disney’s Hollywood Studios on roundtrips from Disney’s Art of Animation Resort, Disney’s Pop Century Resort, Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort and the new Disney’s Riviera Resort.
19. Disney’s Riviera Resort will be the 15th Disney Vacation Club Resort – Scheduled to open by the end of this year, Disney’s Riviera Resort will reflect an elegant early 20th-century design, inspired by Walt Disney’s travels to the Mediterranean. The deluxe DVC resort is slated to offer approximately 300 family-friendly vacation home units.
With so much to see and do! 2019 is going to be an amazing time to visit the Walt Disney World Resort!
Sara Perkins, Cruise & Vacation Specialist
We are a travel companion company. Our mission is to provide our clients a higher level of added security and worry-free travel in any conveyances.
We specialize in providing affordable, Spring Break trips to Bangkok. Trips include airfare, hotel, and an experienced, on-site host.
We Offer Unique and Time Managed Antique and Collectable Buying Trips to England and a Few Other Choice Locations. Our Trips Run 7 to 10 Days w/Full Venues