Himalayas Travels & Tours
Operating as usual
Himalayas Travels & Tours
For Small groups
V Biutifull view ____in Nathiya & Ayubia Visit now____//
Buttyfull waiter in Nathia Hills_//... visit now__//....& Call now
_Oxme view....&_best_ location_//__& call now.
[10/09/20] Thats how you get together wait for Part 4
//__Himalayas Travels & Tours____//___ visit now..
- Sukoon 🥰🥀🖤
Really Amazing Place #Murree
Beautiful #Murree #Jungle...
We are mountain people, who always try to live as much as closer to the nature. This is where we found out who we really are.....
بلوچستان کی روایتی ڈش سجی
Balochi Sajji is a dish originating from the Balochistan province of Pakistan. It consists of the whole lamb, in skewers (fat and meat intact), marinated only in salt.
Sajji is the favourite dish of Baloch people and the usually cook it for the guest. Previous Saji is cook in Balochistan only but now is available in all regions of Pakistan.
In this video, we explain step wise method of Balochi Saji.
Vblog Series by: Balochistan: Land Of Beauty
#MahGulHotel #changlaGali ❤️📸
Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Isn't Like Any Other Typical Ruler.
He Has Built Dubai From The Scratches & Made It Into The Powerhouse It Is Today...
Himalayas Travels & Tours
Photos from Himalayas Travels & Tours's post
What's in China?
While filming a group of markhor grazing in the Tooshi-Shasha #Wildlife Conservancy recently, our field production team and the #Khyber #Pakhtunkhwa Wildlife...
Khanpur Dam is a dam located on the Haro River near Potowar Plateau in Tehsil Khanpur, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. About 40 km from Islamabad. It forms Khanpur Lake, a reservoir which supplies drinking water to Islamabad and Rawalpindi and irrigation water to many of the agricultural and industrial areas surrounding the cities. It is 167 feet (51 m) high and has a water storing capacity of 110,000 acre feet.
The dam was completed in 1983 after a 15-year construction period believed to have cost Rs. 1,352 million. It is 167 feet (51 m) high and stores 110,000 acre feet (140,000,000 m3) of water.
Alpha Adventure Club
Trip to Tolipeer & Banjosa Lake
Group Discount Available
SMS or Whats ap below details on the following mobile number
Jawad Ali- 0313-0585014
i)Names, Amount Paid proof, Date Of Payment, Trip Name, Total Seats
Jawad ali- 0313-0585014
Shahid Mehdi- 03111-953338
• Cold Drinks
• Road tolls
• Basic first aid
• Services of guide
•Gather in Front of Haleem Gar(I-8 ), Islamabad at 7:30am
••Departure From Islamabad at 7:45 am
1: Send Your Registration Fee VIA
U Paisa or
Easy Paisa to
Jawad Ali-ID Card Number: 37401-5785140-3
Mobile Number: Jawad Ail- 0313-0585014
Transfer to Bank Account
Title: Yawar Abbas
Account Number: 0056-0095-008190-01-6
Bank Al Habib limited
Murree Road Branch, Rawalpindi
*** Female participants are encouraged to join.
*** Families are encouraged to join
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Our Terms & Conditions are strictly followed and applied. We encourage you to read and agree with them carefully before booking a trip with us.
1. The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
2. Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited. If anyone finds or caught using any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip right away on the spot and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
3.Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
4. All members would give extra care for the local environmental care .Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers etc) shall be suitably disposed without polluting water sources.
5. The host reserves the right to cancel trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive full refund.
6. During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts. In such situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
7. On steep ascends in mountainous areas, air conditioned of the buses will be operational on on-off basis to keep the vehicles from overheating.
8.Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
9. In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
10. On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
11. Cancellation Policy:
1. 24 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charges does apply.
2. 48 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charge does apply.
3. 3 days or more– 50% cancellation charge does apply.
4. 7 days or more – 30% cancellation charge does apply.
12: In case of refund, Company will make refund within 6 working days..
13. Alpha Adventure is Independent and Private Organization. we do not have any link or agreement with any University or Institute.
14. Organizers reserves the right to assign seats in the Coaster/Hiroof.
15.The Organizers reserves the right to use event photos for electronic/digital media.
16. Smoking in the transport is strictly prohibited.
17. The Organizers reserves the right to terminate / regret any participant due to indiscipline,
For Upcoming Events Plz Visit
Page of Alpha Adventure Club
[02/14/20] The undiscovered beauty
Himalayan Mountains. The Karakoram has eight summits over 7,500 m (24,600 ft) height, with four of them exceeding 8,000 m (26,000 ft): K2, the second highest
Prince Air Service is providing Umra Packages-All Airlines tickets-Visit Visas-Study Consultancy and much more.
Abbottabad is one the most beautiful city in Pakistan enriched with Natural beauty having blend of natural colors and beauties, More: Abbottabadcity.com
Tour Linkers is a tour and Travel agency which works within Pakistan. Tour Linkers arranges Family Tours, Educational Tours (school, College, University), Official tours and Informational tours all over the country. We organize/arrange 1,3,5 and 7 day t
BANDI CHAMIALI is a mountainous rural area located in Abbottabad District. Dhand Kheter (Bandi Chamiali) is the biggest village of Galiyat/Circle Bakot l
Himaliyan Trekkers Pakistan is not so simple. here you can get detailed information about all possible trekking routes in neelum valley, Kaghan Valley
Life is short, get out of your bed, pack the bags, go for traveling and explore the Globe.
Thandiani (literally meaning 'Very Cold') is a hill station in the area of Pakistan
Mr. Fazal is a turist guide cm Geep driver of Northern Areas
"Pak Heaven Tours & Travels" is a club providing outdoor adventure, hiking and travelling opportunities to individuals, corporate and families